Applications are now being accepted for the 2020 Creative Team. If you can answer yes to any of the following, I'd be thrilled to hear from you!
- Do you regularly document your memories using pocket pages, Traveler's Notebooks, or scrapbook layouts?
- Do you love using stamps to embellish you projects?
- Are you inspired by working with designs from Feed Your Craft, In a Creative Bubble, or possible guest artists?
This is a 6-month term, beginning January 1st and ending June 30th.
Each Team member is required to:
- post 1 sneak photo on Instagram each month
- create 2 new projects and share them on Instagram each month
- share news and sales on Instagram as they occur
As a Team member you will receive:
- new products each month
- a steep discount to the Shop
- an invitation to join the Affiliate program
- send an email with the subject line Spring 2020 CT
- tell me a little about yourself and why you'd like to be a part of the next Creative Team
- a link to your Instagram account
- attach 3 recent projects that best showcase your style
Please keep in mind that you must have a public, active Instagram account and are able to take clear, well-lit photos of your projects. Additional social media platforms are appreciated, but not required.
This call is open worldwide, but your application must be received by November 17th at 11:59pm EST. You will receive an email letting you know your application was received, but unlike in the past, only the applicants selected will receive an email confirming their addition to the Team.
Applicants joining the Team will be emailed on November 23rd with their confirmation and to finalize their requirements. The new Creative Team will be announced on January 1st. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email.
Thank you so much, I'm excited to hear from you!