Your order is often shipped within 24 hours of payment (not including weekends, holidays, or inclement weather), but can take up to 2 business days.
Shipping fees are flat rates based on country, not weight, in order to provide you the most economical shipping charge. No matter how much you order, your package will ship for the amounts shown below.
- US - $2.50
- Canada - $9.00
- All other countries - $12.00
While great care is taken in the packaging of your order, once your order has been been received by the USPS, I am no longer responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items. If you need your order shipped in a manner other than First Class, please contact me for additional options.
If you are an international customer, you are responsible for any customs fees and/or taxes.
All sales are final and no refunds will be issued once your order has shipped.
Please read the coupon code criteria carefully so as not to delay the processing of your order. Codes are valid during the specified time and unless stated, may be used more than once, but must be used at time of your purchase. Coupons cannot be redeemed once checkout has been completed.
All sale prices are effective only during the specified time of the sale.
Paper crafters are welcome to use our stamps to create handmade cards or other projects for sale, but certain restrictions must be adhered to in order to protect us and our art.
- All stamped images must be stamped by hand by the crafter. No photocopying, tracing, scanning, use of additional people, etc. may be used.
- Quantities of products used must be limited in scope and cannot make up the majority of products available for sale by the crafter.
- Images and products may not be used for any trademarks, logos, or other promotional materials.
- Stamped images may not be resold as ready to use products. They must be used as part of a larger product such as a card, tag, or album.
- Any paper crafter selling their projects assume all liability for their work and agrees to indemnify Feed Your Craft and any of their artists from disputes arising from their work.
- Feed Your Craft designs are protected under United States and international copyright laws and treaties.
Completion of your purchase means that you agree to the shop policies outlined above. These policies may change at any time without notice. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.